Logic Pro X Template & Tutorial Video
A template with buses already routed and channels already created can save you a lot of time and help keep the creative juices flowing. This template doesn’t have sounds already there for you to use it is simply an organized platform for you to get straight to work on your tracks!
Look at it as though you have turned up to a job to build a house and all the tools are already laid out for you ready to use. No routing through the van to find that special measuring equipment!
– Channels set up and named for over 80 elements
– Elements grouped into categories including bass, acid, leads, fx & more
– Parallel compression routing
– Midi regions created for quick sampler imports
– Channels colored for ease of use
– FX buses routed & ready to customise
– How to set up all of the above.
The tutorial is done using only Logic Pro X plugins although all of the techniques used should translate into any DAW of your choice!
Logic Pro X v10.3 or higher
For more tutorials check them out here