This “Allan Morrow – Driving Triplet Trance Kick & Bass Video Tutorial [1 hour 30 Mins]” will show you exactly how Allan Morrow creates that galloping triplet Trance Bass you hear in his remix’s such as “Bryan Kearney – Balls To The Wall (Allan Morrow Remix) or tracks from the likes of Simon Patterson or Sam Jones.
Creating a triplet groove can be tricky to get right but with this video, you will see exactly how easy Allan makes it look. Watch him walk through step by step the process of getting the tight driving triplet Trance kick and bass so you can create the same for your own personal tracks.
– Selecting the right type of Kick drum.
– Creating a sub to fit nicely with your bass.
– Creating the driving mid bass whilst understanding retrig.
– Tweaking the basses to fit perfectly with each other.
– Applying EQ, FX & Sidechain (Background effects in the audio sample are not created in this video).
– Using FX to create atmosphere.
– Layering the bass layers to fill out the frequencies.
– Creating swing and groove for the bass.
– Using percussion to create more drive.
– Levelling, Tuning your Kick Drum & Panning.
& much, much more!
You can also purchase the project to this tutorial here
Allan Morrow – International Trance DJ/Producer. Tracks signed to labels such as Armada, Blackhole Recordings, Discover Records, Kearnage Recordings, Mental Asylum Records, Pure Trance, Outburst Records & Many more!
Yes, all the technique you will learn in these videos can be implemented into your own DAW.
The tutorial is done using only Logic Pro X plugins, LFO tool, Kick Start (You can use any sidechain tool of your choice) & Sylenth1 but you can use any of your own plugins to re-create your own unique sound.
For more tutorials check them out here
To listen on Soundcloud check here