This Allan Morrow – Tech Trance Kick & Bass 001 Video Tutorial [1 hr 35 mins] will show you exactly how to make a professional sounding driving & groovy Tech Trance kick and bass. Check out the sample to hear what is made in the video.
– The right type of Kick sample to use.
– How to reference other tracks to make sure your tracks sound professional.
– Choosing the right key for your Kick & Bass.
– Selecting the right sounds for your Bass.
– Applying EQ & FX to sounds.
– Picking the right notes.
– Getting a nice groove.
– Tightening up your sounds for a tight mix.
– Understanding what sounds right and wrong.
– Auditioning sounds
– Taking different routes to get the right sound & knowing when to delete a sound.
– Layering sounds.
– Techniques to make your bass cut through more.
– Knowing when to stop tweaking.
& much, much more!
Allan Morrow – International Trance DJ/Producer. Tracks signed to labels such as Armada, Blackhole Recordings, Discover Records, Kearnage Recordings, Mental Asylum Records, Pure Trance, Outburst Records & Many more!
Yes, all the technique you will learn in these videos you can be implemented into your own DAW.
The tutorial is done using only Logic Pro X plugins, LFO tool & Sylenth1 but you can use any of your preferred plugins to re-create your own Kick & Bass
For more tutorials check them out here
To listen on Soundcloud check here
Fantastic Tutorial one of many ive bought and im constantly learning from them so much detail in every tutorial even little things lke the depth of percussion which i wasnt aware of up to now honestly guys dont sleep in on these tutorials
There is no limit to this mans knowledge. I have learned so much from this tutorial in particular. You wouldn’t believe the impact percussions have on a track, until you look at this. Top tutorial once again Allan, thanks a lot
This tutorial is non other that exceptional. For producers that are just starting to full professionals. This will show you how the master works his magic. It has been none other than an inspiration. Top drawer