Allan Morrow – Tech Trance Kick & Bass 001 Video Tutorial [Audio Sample]
This Allan Morrow – Tech Trance Kick & Bass 001 Video Tutorial [1 hr 35 mins] will show you exactly how to make a professional sounding driving & groovy Tech Trance kick and bass. Check out the sample to hear what is made in the video.
– The right type of Kick sample to use.
– How to reference other tracks to make sure your tracks sound professional.
– Choosing the right key for your Kick & Bass.
– Selecting the right sounds for your Bass.
– Applying EQ & FX to sounds.
– Picking the right notes.
– Getting a nice groove.
– Tightening up your sounds for a tight mix.
– Understanding what sounds right and wrong.
– Auditioning sounds
– Taking different routes to get the right sound & knowing when to delete a sound.
– Layering sounds.
– Techniques to make your bass cut through more.
– Knowing when to stop tweaking.
& much, much more!
Allan Morrow – International Trance DJ/Producer. Tracks signed to labels such as Armada, Blackhole Recordings, Discover Records, Kearnage Recordings, Mental Asylum Records, Pure Trance, Outburst Records & Many more!
Yes, all the technique you will learn in these videos you can be implemented into your own DAW.
The tutorial is done using only Logic Pro X plugins, LFO tool & Sylenth1 but you can use any of your preferred plugins to re-create your own Kick & Bass
For more tutorials check them out here
To listen on Soundcloud check here
I have purchased several of Allan’s tutorials and packs, this one like all the others didn’t disappoint. Allan has an amazing way of helping you learn, his style is easy to follow. I would definitely recommend any of his products, the improvement in your production will be obvious.
Great insight into the mixdown stage of a track. Excellent work
Piked up some great tips and tricks from this, great quality tutorial!