This Allan Morrow – Tech Trance Kick & Bass 001 Video Tutorial [1 hr 35 mins] will show you exactly how to make a professional sounding driving & groovy Tech Trance kick and bass. Check out the sample to hear what is made in the video.
– The right type of Kick sample to use.
– How to reference other tracks to make sure your tracks sound professional.
– Choosing the right key for your Kick & Bass.
– Selecting the right sounds for your Bass.
– Applying EQ & FX to sounds.
– Picking the right notes.
– Getting a nice groove.
– Tightening up your sounds for a tight mix.
– Understanding what sounds right and wrong.
– Auditioning sounds
– Taking different routes to get the right sound & knowing when to delete a sound.
– Layering sounds.
– Techniques to make your bass cut through more.
– Knowing when to stop tweaking.
& much, much more!
Allan Morrow – International Trance DJ/Producer. Tracks signed to labels such as Armada, Blackhole Recordings, Discover Records, Kearnage Recordings, Mental Asylum Records, Pure Trance, Outburst Records & Many more!
Yes, all the technique you will learn in these videos you can be implemented into your own DAW.
The tutorial is done using only Logic Pro X plugins, LFO tool & Sylenth1 but you can use any of your preferred plugins to re-create your own Kick & Bass
For more tutorials check them out here
To listen on Soundcloud check here