Allan Morrow – Tech Trance Kick & Bass 001 Video Tutorial [Audio Sample]
This Allan Morrow – Tech Trance Kick & Bass 001 Video Tutorial [1 hr 35 mins] will show you exactly how to make a professional sounding driving & groovy Tech Trance kick and bass. Check out the sample to hear what is made in the video.
– The right type of Kick sample to use.
– How to reference other tracks to make sure your tracks sound professional.
– Choosing the right key for your Kick & Bass.
– Selecting the right sounds for your Bass.
– Applying EQ & FX to sounds.
– Picking the right notes.
– Getting a nice groove.
– Tightening up your sounds for a tight mix.
– Understanding what sounds right and wrong.
– Auditioning sounds
– Taking different routes to get the right sound & knowing when to delete a sound.
– Layering sounds.
– Techniques to make your bass cut through more.
– Knowing when to stop tweaking.
& much, much more!
Allan Morrow – International Trance DJ/Producer. Tracks signed to labels such as Armada, Blackhole Recordings, Discover Records, Kearnage Recordings, Mental Asylum Records, Pure Trance, Outburst Records & Many more!
Yes, all the technique you will learn in these videos you can be implemented into your own DAW.
The tutorial is done using only Logic Pro X plugins, LFO tool & Sylenth1 but you can use any of your preferred plugins to re-create your own Kick & Bass
For more tutorials check them out here
To listen on Soundcloud check here
Yet again another amazing in depth tutorial by Allan, he really explains in a easy to understand way on the basics and the technical side of creating pro sounding acids I used this to make acid lines in my uplifting trance track and it was easy to get to fit in perfectly, the presets that come with this are worth the purchase alone! Highly recommend
- Very well explained. Completely worth the purchase. Great video
- The only thing I would have liked better would be to see some acid sound synthesis from the ground up