This Allan Morrow – Trance Vocal Adlibs & Piano Video Tutorial [1 hr 41 mins] will show you exactly how to make those “Oooohhh & Ahhhhhs” you hear in Trance. This video will also show you how to make a big piano to go along with your track and understanding how to make the piano and adlib vocals work together.
– How to manipulate audio files to fit with your own track.
– Applying EQ & FX to sounds.
– Harmonising your vocals with your pads & melody
– Creating a big piano and the effects used to do so.
– Understanding what sounds right and wrong.
– Testing other vocals to see what works best.
– Taking different routes to get the right sound & knowing when to delete a sound.
– Note position and composition for your piano to work alongside your melody.
& much, much more!
Allan Morrow – Internation Trance DJ/Producer. Tracks signed to labels such as Armada, Blackhole Recordings, Discover Records, Kearnage Recordings, Mental Asylum Records, Pure Trance, Outburst Records & Many more!
Yes, all the technique you will learn in this video you can implement into your own DAW.
The tutorial is done using only Logic Pro X plugins, LFO tool, Arts Acoustic Reverb (Any reverb can be used) & Samples but you can use any of your preferred plugins to re-create your own Piano & Vocal Adlibs.
For more tutorials check them out here
To listen on Soundcloud check here