This Allan Morrow – Tech Trance Builds, Tension & Transitions Video Tutorial will show you in detail how Allan creates his builds, tension & transitions for an entire track. Watch as Allan goes into great depth for each minor and major transition, picking it apart and creating the best impact possible using a variety of different methods to ensure each transition is smooth, exciting and professional. After this is the done the track is nearly ready for the final mixdown.
– Using automation to create big builds & impacts.
– Creating snare rolls, kick rolls & pitch risers.
– EQ, FX & leveling.
– Impact Tricks.
– Automating parameters to create tension.
– Creating fills & other transition techniques.
– Deciding which elements work in what build and how to decide if something is needed or not.
– EQ automation tricks to create the most impact.
& much, much more!
3 Hours 4 Minutes
Allan Morrow – International Trance DJ/Producer. Tracks signed to labels such as Armada, Blackhole Recordings, Discover Records, FSOE, Kearnage Recordings, Mental Asylum Records, Pure Trance, Outburst Records & Many more!
Yes, all the technique you will learn in this video you can implement into your own DAW.
The tutorial is done using only Logic Pro X plugins, LFO tool, samples & other free plugins, but you can use any of your preferred plugins to mimic the techniques used.
For more tutorials check them out here
To listen on Soundcloud check here