Want to know how to make that fat sounding Kick & Reverse bass you hear in Tech Trance?
This “Allan Morrow – Tech Trance Kick & Reverse Bass Tutorial” will show you exactly how Allan Morrow creates the sample sound above with much ease and without over complicating the process.
– Kick selection and what sound to listen out for.
– Creating the right bass sample from your synths.
– Exporting bass samples and using the right processing for the desired effect.
– Sidechain setting to create the right reverse bass sound.
– Creating multiple reverse basses with different kicks.
– Creating a reverse bass from VST & samples.
– Understanding which samples to use and why.
& much, much more!
Allan Morrow – International Trance DJ/Producer. Tracks signed to labels such as Armada, Blackhole Recordings, Discover Records, Kearnage Recordings, Mental Asylum Records, Pure Trance, FSOE, Outburst Records & Many more!
Yes, all the technique you will learn in these videos can be implemented into your own DAW.
The tutorial is done using only Logic Pro X plugins, LFO Tool, Audio Samples, Sylenth1 & Spire (***These synths aren’t needed though for the purpose of this tutorial. You can use any synth of your choice)
For more tutorials check them out here
To listen on Soundcloud check here